0 items in Cart
2002 1/4oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $800.02 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $474.05
The American Gold Eagle coin has been America's preferred bullion coin with a classic beloved design guaranteed by the US Government. The 2002 1/4 oz American Eagle Gold was struck by the US Mint in the year 2002 and belongs to the Eagle series of gold bullion coins. The 2002 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle has a mintage of 62027 coins.
Why is the 2002 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Produced by the US Mint and guaranteed by the United States Government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
• This coin contains 1/4 oz fine gold
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The 2002 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the most trusted gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
There are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the best coin dealers to buy a gold coin. The current gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Planning to own the 2002 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!