0 items in Cart
2003 1oz American Silver Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $5.00 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $22.42
The American Silver Eagles became the most popular bullion coins in the United States upon its release. The 2003 1 oz American Silver Eagle contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a face value of $1. The patriotic design and purity of these beautiful silver coins make them appeal to investors and collectors.
• Features Walking Liberty on the obverse and heraldic eagle on the reverse
• A total of 9,242,839 coins were minted in 2003
• Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• Backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government
• Issues a face value of $1
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2003 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online from us to expand your collection of silver coins. We are one of the popular bullion dealers offering the high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. The silver price is updated on our website every minute.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!