0 items in Cart
2010 1oz American Silver Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $5.00 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $23.89
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the US, produced by the United States Mint. The 2010 1 oz American Silver Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a face value of $1. These beautiful silver coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike.
• Total mintage of 35,614,361 coins in 2010
• Bears a face value of $1
• Backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government
• Features Walking Liberty on the obverse and Heraldic eagle on the reverse
• Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2010 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online from us. We are one of the top-rated gold and silver dealers offering the high-quality gold and silver coins. You’ll find the current silver price on our website.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!