0 items in Cart
2008 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $98.00 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $956.35
Among the most popular gold bullion coins, American Gold Eagle is the official gold coin of the US since 1986. The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the US Government. The 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle has a mintage of just 71,000 coins.
Why is the 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the US Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government for their iconic design and gold value
• Contains 1/2 oz actual gold weight
• IRA eligible investment coin
• The 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin issues a face value of 25 USD
• Perfect for long-term investing
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of bullion dealers in the market. But it is advisable to choose one of the best bullion dealers to buy American gold coins. The gold price is updated on our website every minute. Order the 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin from us online!
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!