0 items in Cart
2011 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $98.00 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $958.20
The Gold American Eagle is one of the most popular coins today. First available in 1986, the Gold American Eagle is the official gold bullion product of the United States. These American gold coins bear a face value of 25 USD. The 2011 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle has a mintage of 71,000 coins.
Why is the 2011 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the US Mint
• Backed by the United States Government
• Contains 1/2 oz fine gold weight
• IRA eligible investment coin
• The 2011 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The American gold coin issues a face value of 25 USD
• These American gold coins are recognized by the top bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
It’s no secret that there are a number of gold dealers in the market. But it is important to choose a genuine one to buy a gold coin. The daily gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you planning to buy American Gold Coins? Order the 2011 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin today with us online!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!