0 items in Cart
1988 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $153.22 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $1,923.70
It's no secret that American Gold Eagle coins are symbols of American pride and majesty. 1988 1oz Gold American Eagle is produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y. This coin combines the best aspects of collectability and bullion investment appeal. That's why 1988 1 oz Gold American Eagle is American's preferred Gold coin. This coin is available with a Deep-cameo finish.
• The 1988 1 oz Gold American Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1988 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1988 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1988
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!