0 items in Cart
1996 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $152.54 per oz above spot
Camino Coin Company buy price $1,915.30
Introduced for the first time in 1986, the American Gold Eagle is one of the oldest gold bullion coins worldwide today. It was preceded by just three coins: the Krugerrand, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, and Chinese Gold Panda in the gold bullion market. Today, the American Gold Eagle is the most popular gold bullion coin in the world.
In 1996, American Gold Eagle coins celebrated their 10th anniversary. The 1996 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is the 11th release of the American Gold Eagle coin. This coin has a limited mintage of only 189,148 coins. The stunning design and impressive purity of these coins make them a great piece.
• The 1996 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin is produced by the United States Mint
• The purity of this gold coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin issued a 50 USD face value by the US government
• The 1996 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1996 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1996
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!